Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Happier Hilda

I had a great visit on the phone with Grandma yesterday afternoon. I hadn't spoken to her in a few weeks & she seemed happier & more optimistic than I have heard her in a long time. When I called I made her guess who I was & she got it right! :) She told me that living at Coventry is getting better... she likes having someone clean her house and she likes the food. But she told me she especially loves seeing family so much more than she did when she was way out in Magna. She told me fun stories of those who have visited her recently & I could tell how much she treasures those times. (And she also loves phone calls. I think we all need to give Grandma a quick call more often.) Thanks to those of you in Utah that are taking such good care of Grandma! She sounds like such a different person from when I saw her last at Mallory's wedding. She has come alive again!

No comments:

Post a Comment