Saturday, October 16, 2010

What happened?

I've been so disappointed lately in the lack of posts.  Has everyone stopped visiting and calling Grandma?    Obviously, I know thats not the case, but I have loved being able to stay up to date on things with how Grandma is doing.  I've found it so helpful in knowing what to expect when I've gone to see her, and in general I  enjoy the information.  Please post when you visit or talk to Grandma.  It doesn't have to be more than three sentences, but I've missed the updates.  If you find it challenging to keep up, e-mail me a couple of notes and I will be happy to post it for you.

Happy Autumn!

3 comments:

  1. I will resume posting as soon as we are able to buy a new monitor. Ours completely died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just saying the same thing today, Marcee. I love hearing how Grandma is doing & reading everyone's thoughts. I'll be better at doing it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AGREE! I opened it everyday last week and was so sad! I am going to see her tonight and will be sure to post. :)

    ReplyDelete