Saturday, September 11, 2010

I tried

I tried 4 times today to call grandma....

1st try- They connected me with the wrong room.  I thought that grandma just forgot she had a granddaughter named Codi, but it wasn't grandma.

2nd try-  I explained to the operator that I was connected to the wrong room.  She said that there was no Hilda Thomas there and I must have the wrong place.  We went back and forth for a minute and then  she transfer me to security, who never picked up.

3rd try- I talked to the same operator for the 3rd time and she may or may not have connected me to grandma's room.  I am not sure because I only got an answering machine.

4th try- New operator.  He made it sound like he knew what he was doing, and said that he would connect  me to her room.  I was connected to another lady, who questioned me for a few minutes about why I did not have grandma's direct line.  I finally got her to agree to connect me and then phone never actually connected.  I think that she had no idea how to transfer the phone and that is why she was being so insistent that I call grandma's direct line.

So I given up on trying to call grandma today.  I will try on another day that no one has signed up on.  Maybe a week day, as I assume that there will be better trained staff answering the phone. 

Codi 

1 comment:

  1. I think that is pretty funny, Codi. I forgot to ask Grandma what the number is for her direct line.

    ReplyDelete